Links You Need – December
- Have you started making travel plans for 2014? Are any of your plans geared towards “conspicuous leisure” or “multigenerational travel”? If so, then you are right on trend.
- Just in case you haven’t heard the word “niche” enough to make your head spin, here’s one more article about it, pointing to niche marketing as one of the big travel marketing trends for 2014.
- Has anyone else been noticing the Facebugs on Facebook lately? As usual, changes abound, but this particular one is good news for those looking to gain more blog traffic from Facebook.
- We’ve heard many bloggers who were adversely hit by the Google Hummingbird update. If you’re one of them, it’s high-time to focus on diversifying your traffic sources. This post hits on some common strategies and offers a couple of new ones.
- How much are you cross-promoting between social media platforms? Here are six random suggestions that are worth considering.
- While many of us (including yours truly) are kicking and screaming their way into effectively using Google+, here are what the pros are doing to capitalize.
- This link has nothing to do with blogging. Or travel. But did you know that you can get your favourite Instagram photos printed onto marshmallows? Well, now you do.
And in case you missed these earlier on our blog, check out these helpful posts by our PTBA members:
- Why do travel brands curate content and why should travel bloggers care?
Get noticed as a blogger. Become a member of the PTBA and let the industry come to you!
Industry: look no further. Become a member of the PTBA and have access to our searchable database of hundreds of quality bloggers.
The views in the links represent those of the author and not necessarily those of the PTBA or its Board of Directors.