Links You Need – August
Every month, we’ll be scouring the web to bring you articles on all things blogging! Watch this space as we highlight new developments and share old tips that are always worthy of repeating.
- Did you attend the Digital Innovation Asia Conference in Bangkok? If you missed it, check out this summary that emphasizes on travel blogging.
- Need some inspiration on how to consistently create engaging content? Then check out this infographic for inspiration.
- Are you on this social media platform that 76% of people use to research people and companies? Note: It’s not Facebook
- Can you fake travel blog success? You bet and rather easily. Here are some of the tricks that the travel industry should be aware of. Note: The PTBA does not endorse these methods in any way, but believes industry should be aware of them.
- In case it isn’t obvious why you shouldn’t buy followers, this article provides even more reasons why bloggers shouldn’t do this.
- Is innovation in the travel industry a myth? See if you agree with this article here.
- In case you missed them earlier on our blog, check out these useful posts by PTBA members:
– Check out these great tips for WordPress.
– Do you have a blog positioning statement? If not you need one, find out why.
-Running a giveaway on your blog? Read this first!
Get noticed as a blogger. Become a member of the PTBA and let the industry come to you!
Industry: look no further. Become a member of the PTBA and have access to our searchable database of hundreds of quality bloggers.
The views in the links represent those of the author and not necessarily those of the PTBA or its Board of Directors.