Links Travel Bloggers Need — October 2014
Every month, we’ll be scouring the web to bring you articles on all things blogging! Watch this space as we highlight new developments and share old tips that are always worthy of repeating.
- PTBA Member Tim Leffel offers up some great tips on managing your time in Dragon Slaying Lessons for Travel Bloggers.
- Still trying to monetize your site? Slate gives you 76 Ways to Make Money in Digital Media.
- Travel blog pros Caz & Craig Makepeace shed some light on taking your blog to the next level in 15 Steps to a Successful Travel Blog.
- Ignoring your Instagram? Here’s why you shouldn’t.
- And here’s some scientific research on how to get more likes and followers on Instagram — right down to which colours and filters work best.
- How long should a Tweet be? How about a Facebook status? The Buffer blog shares the Optimal Length for Every Social Media to drive engagement.
- How big is too big? Get the lowdown on Optimal Photo Sizes for every social media account.
- If you’re heading to WTM London, you’ll want to read Kerwin McKenzie’s Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to WTM right here on the PTBA blog.
- Travel industry veteran Don George delivers some food for thought in The New World of Travel Writing.
Get noticed as a blogger. Become a member of the PTBA and let the industry come to you!
Industry: look no further. Become a member of the PTBA and have access to our searchable database of hundreds of quality bloggers.
The views in the links represent those of the author and not necessarily those of the PTBA or its Board of Directors.